Monday, August 28, 2017

Trials, Tribulation, and more importantly Transmutation



   I've have my share of flaws, I am a sinner. I have been hurt. I have fought hard, fallen, pushed, gotten up and dusted off, and prevailed.

I recently had some trials and tribulations on my life and I am trying to make a transmutation. I am not going to go into all the details of my trials, but I am going to go into my transmutations.









I'm going to  add a daily Bible study/meditation. I need to get closer to my Lord and Savior. I have had Him in the trunk of my mind for far to long. I have been a Christian for a very long time and it's never been the first thing on my mind or the last for that matter. I pray. I pray for my family, people I know, people I don't know that well, and even those I don't care for (for whatever reason) But I don't ever really pray for myself. It's usually a quick please help such and such and I am done. I need to meditate and grow in His word. Bring myself down on my knees and become humble to what I know I should be doing. Then carry this over to my children.





I have been trying off and on to get healthy and lose weight. I know how to do it. I've done so much research into the health of my own body. I start and do well for a while, then depression takes over and then I no longer care about my health. All I want is the quick pleasure of bad foods and to not have to plan on cooking for the good ones. I make excuses like "I don't have a gym to go to, so why even change my eating if O'm not exercising" or "It costs to much to eat health" or "It's to much work with a busy family." Or my favorite " It's finally quiet and my time so I should be able to indulge with the kind of day I had" I also think when I start my changes, I like to over think and make it known to all and document it with a blog or page on Facebook. I burn myself out before I even get close to hitting my 1st goal. To fix this, I am going to do baby steps in the right direction. Focus on 1 new thing a week or 2 before changing another thing. Make that my new normal. It took me several years to get to the weight and size I am, so it am going to take my time losing it, by one step at a time. I do eventually want to join a gym, just not right now.



A hobby is needed. Something I have real passion for. I enjoy writing and reading. I enjoy my healthy natural lifestyle. I like to scrapbook (although I haven't done that one in 12 years) I use to love figure skating (this one has fallen a bit, since my current body cannot handle to be on the ice.) I just need to find something I love to do and do it, with or without other people. Just get there and do it. I need this because I need something that will make me feel complete.







I am a very passionate person. And I am passionate about my family, their health and well being. I do alot of research into anything I do. I mean I am a stay at home mom, so I have some time (not alot) but I use my time to dig deep into things. I also am very passionate about being natural. I have learned that chemicals in your life can have a detrimental impact on your health. 
I learned early on hat vaccines are not as good as the medical field says they are. Thankfully it happened before any of my children had a chance to have a reaction. I want to work on helping the vaccine choice community advocate for vaccine choice in legistlation in my state and country.
I also have learned to take chemicals out of my home. I am passionate about Norwex. Its a chemical free solution to clean your house with water and a norwex cloth.
I am working hard to remove processed foods in my house and fill it with wholesome natural foods that are organic and GMO free. I also am looking into changing our hygiene products and even how we store our foods. 






  

No comments:

Post a Comment